Thursday, December 22, 2011
The 2012 National Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society will be held in Milwaukee, WI, from November 14th–16th. The conference theme, in conjunction with ETS, is Caring for Creation.
Your paper proposal must include the following:
- Personal information:
- Your name
- The institution with which you are affiliated
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- Time constraints / preferences:
- Days and times you CANNOT read the paper
- Days and times you would PREFER to read the paper
* While we will do our best to accommodate your preferences, inflexibility with regard to possible reading times may make the paper more difficult to accept.
- The title of your proposed paper
- A 100-200 word abstract of the paper you would like to read.
NOTE: You do not need to send the entire paper. An abstract is sufficient.
Paper proposals must be received by March 1st, 2012. Proposals received after that date will not be considered.
- Proposals should be sent by email attachment to: email@example.com
- Make sure your proposal is suitable for blind review.
- Please indicate whether you are willing to serve as a moderator for the EPS sessions.